Whether it is a leisure park or a wellness oasis, there are many possibilities for recreational activities in Heilbronn.
In Heilbronn you will find the following recreational possibilities and activities:
• Experimenta Heilbronn: Germany’s biggest experimental exhibition. It is located in direct vicinity of the Insel hotel and young and elderly invite you to take part and to try it out (www.experimenta.de).
• Aquatoll Neckarsulm: Big waterpark with whitewater canal. Big sauna fascility with spacious outdoor area (www.aquatoll.de).
• Theme park Tripsdrill with “Wildparadies“ (wildlife park): A theme park in a beautiful location and with rides also for the smaller children. Animals can be fed in the Wildpapadies. The bird of prey show is a big attraction. (www.tripsdrill.de).
• Gallery Vogelmann and Deutschhof-Museum: Always changing exhibitions by various artists (www.museen-heilbronn.de).
• Climbing park Weinsberg: The beautiful climbing park is located on a small hill near the Weinsberg. Routes of various difficulties invite to a climbing session (www.kletterpark-weinberg.de).
• Boat trip: Explore the “Ländle” (dimunitive of land) with the Neckarbummler from the water… explore the surrounding area from a different perspective.
• Car technology museum Sinsheim
• The Staufer city Bad Wimpfen is great for a nice stroll through the narrow alleys. Cobblestone, crooked half-timbered houses and the Blue Tower make history come alive. There is also a lot to see and explore for children (www.badwimpfen.de).